High temperature Screw Copper thread paste (HSC)
Advantages of HSC PLUS PASTE: PX3-402
- Excellent anti-seize properties
- Can be used over a wide range of temperature
- High load carrying capacity
- Good corrosion protection
- Good electrical conductivity
- Suitable for lubrication points with low speeds, subjected to high temperatures and corrosive effects, and also require a low and constant coefficient of friction.
- For metal/metal combinations that are subjected to high temperatures and frictional contacts which, typically for bolted joints, are free from lead or nickel.
- Used successfully for stud bolts of gas and steam turbines, stud bolts of turbocharges of diesel engines, flanged connections in chemical and petrochemical plants.
- As a contact lubricant for electrically conducting components.